Posted by Theo on May 09, 1999 at 22:03:54:
In Reply to: Yo-Yo Ma posted by Victor on May 09, 1999 at 20:10:22:
If your browser did it, then tell him to be careful next time. If you did it, please don't.
As for the questions..
1. Why did he record the Bach suites when he wasn't even 30 years old?
2. Why did he have terrible intonation the last time he came to Vancouver?
3. How come he gets to play two magnificent instruments(one strad, one montagnana)?
4. Has his life been hard?
5. Does he feel that life is unfair?
6. Does he feel he's one of those lucky ones?
7. Does he consider himself French or American or Chinese?
8. Does he like people like Starker(cold, not as kind as him)
9. His favorite cellist(excluding himself)
10. his favorite piece
11. How come he does all that tango and jazz stuff with his instruments...
12. Does he want his children to become cellists too?
13. Why doesn't he ever post a message on the ICS Cello Chat?!!
14. Does he have an email address?
15. donation to the Internet Cello Society?
16. an interview with Tim Finholt?
17. and many others..
Sorry if I offended anyone.. please forgive..
Post a Followup